Thursday 26 April 2007

Crafteire - Survived



Well, I have recovered - just about. I had a fantastic time last weekend at Crafteire in Tullamore. It's lovely to meet up with such like minded people. I enjoyed meeting all the old faces from crops and some new from the forums. A Big Thank You to all those who came to my classes, it was lovely to have people appreciate my work and want to photograph it. I hope everyone learnt something new from it all. I've posted some of the piccies of the alcohol inks cards and beaded accents and I would like to see some of your creations posted here too.


I'm off this weekend to a Craft Retreat in Coleraine at Magpie Crafts - something different and new and hopefully new crafty friends too. I'll let you know how I get on.....

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Great cards Carrie. I loved the beaded accents class, thank you so much. Can't wait to hear about the weekend!