Thursday, 5 July 2007
Wednesday Stamper - Buttons
Yeah - I have achieved what I had set out to do. I have used part of the Stampington cliff floral stamp along the edge and the embossed corners are rubbadubbadoo feathers plate. The centre piece is scrap paper coloured with walnut ink, distress inks and then vaseline rubbed in places, it is then painted with acrylic paint and when dry the vaseline is rubbed off to give the peeled paint effect. This is layered onto 7 gypsies paper - which I really like and its the only sheet I have of it. As you can see the glue is still not dry under the buttons :0) Cute as a button is written onto the cork buckle. Hope you like it.
Posted by Caroline Moore at 21:47