Saturday 7 April 2007

Tag Books




I have been playing about with some tag books which I was asked to decorate. They have sat for a while and I'm still not sure I know what to do with them. This first one was coloured with colourbox inks using a baby wipe but it turned out very bright yellow and purples, (Not the look that I had planned) I decided to tone it down a bit and coloured the whole piece over with coffee and I'm much happier with the look. The second picture is another tag book but shaped slightly different. I covered the background with some lovely hand painted paper I bought in Venice and had to use it. I also made each tag with a different type of transfer I had been trying and I'm happy with the finished product.





1 comment:

Audrey said...

Really like the look of these Carrie, I love your card lift from scrap west too - that paper is just gorgeous.