Thursday, 26 April 2007

Alcohol Splash


Was there ever a time when you had lots of work to do and you would do anything but that work? Well, tonight is like that for me. I have so many card orders to complete before the weekend I dont know how I will get them done. I'm distracted. Over on the Talk Crafts Forum today there was some talk about the spin and splash toy with alcohol inks. I went on a mission and found a very basic manual one to try out. These are my efforts. I love alcohol inks and their vibrant colours but this technique is magical. Lots more practice needed - but not tonight.....

4 comments:

Maggie M said...

Spinner backgrounds are great. A great foil for the image.

Mary

JACKIE said...

Brilliant Carrie you will have to show us your new toy.

Audrey said...

How cool are these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neasa said...

They are just beautiful Carrie. Love them.