Thursday 5 January 2012

The Sketchbook Project 2012

I finally completed my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project 2012 and it will be going in the post this week to Brooklyn, and will be on tour in London and Europe later this year - how cool is that.
Here is the link for more info as Im sure another will be starting later this year if you would like to take part......

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject2012


I chose the theme 'Nothing New' for the book as I like all things old rusty and decaying and tried to reflect this in the book through various methods of mixed media collage and painting. I've missed a few pages while photographing it but you get the idea from the many below. Would love to know of anyone else taking part and who have completed their project too.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Carrie I LOVE your sketchbook! I will be sure to look out for it when I visit the tour in London later this year.

I haven't finished mine yet, and was despairing of ever doing so, but I have made a concerted effort over Christmas and now have just 5 double page spreads left to complete, plus the cover and binding, which seems achievable. Phew!

My theme is Along The Line and I'll be blogging it when it's all done.

Congrats on getting yours completed in such good time :)

Sarah

Ester Kiely said...

ooooh....love the colours!