Wednesday 17 June 2009

More WIP




I dont even know why I am adding these but I have many works that are started and never get finished. They will be ........................................... someday - but not just yet, I have lots more work to start on lol.




These are 2 of 5 pieces I made while at a silk papermaking workshop last week with Tunde Toth. It was a great day and lots was learned, I just need to give up the day job to be able to complete all my creations. These are not complete by any means but just a trial of what they could be.




I'm also doing some work for Fibre in Form online workshops so hopefully I will have some work from those experiments soon. :0))))

8 comments:

Kaz said...

this looks gorgeous Carrie, and right up your street. you should be doing your own online workshops by now woman!! you'd make a wee fortune you know... xx

Anonymous said...

I agree. Lovin your work x

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Carrie
and sorry for my delay but those two posts on my blog caused an avalanche of mail LOL...famine to a feast as they say.Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving me a comment.Knowing that what I do inspires someone...well anyone LOL inspires me to keep creating and sharing.So here I am at your blog and I love your inspiring paintings,jewelery and fibre art work....thankyou for sharing with the World :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz
PS I accidently deleted the post but here it is again LOl

Chris said...

These are beautiful, Carrie. I especially love the blue one.

Audrey said...

Stunning- you've already done so much work to them since the workshop!!!

Carol Q said...

lovely colours and texture Carrie!

boracay real estate said...

These stuffs look so great. You made such a very good post. Love it!!!