Sunday 18 March 2007

My Mother's Day Card from My Daughter


My daughter spent quite some time last night doing 'something'. After a loud crash and several questions this is what she produced. I'm delighted with her. She is 12 and does not like card making but tried to making something she thought I would like. Well, I love it. THere is an alcohol inked background, a domino with alcohol inks, edged in gold and stamped, the ribbon is fed through a slit in the side of the card and they are all my favourite colours which dont show up too well in the photo. I think she is brilliant.

8 comments:

Donna! said...

Wow Carrie, wonder where she gets her talent from - Excellent job and SO you... Congrats to your DD

Karva said...

Fantastic card carrie she is super talented - just like her mum !!
Hope you had a fab mothers day

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

What a beautiful card, no wonder you're happy. Makes it extra special considerng she doesing like cardmaking. So thoughful of her. Hope you had a great Mother's Day :-)

JACKIE M said...

Great card , so you Carrie , I think DD is trying to fight off the urge to start cardmaking =0)

eva birdthistle said...

Wow Carrie!!! Fab, she is so talented! Imagine if she did like making cards... there'd be some competition :-)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a gorgeous card... I bet you went all watery eyed!!

Lainey said...

Ah Carrie isn't she fab..you must have been thrilled with her (and it!). Go Ciara!